The Cold White Light

04:59









Wig Uniqso - Hat Romwe - Jacket Zara - Tee Black Sanctuary - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

It has been a while since my last post wearing some cool tshirt from Black Sanctuary, wearing cool items like this (one of my favorite tee in all my closet) is really hard for me because of the cold weather, but I took the chance to shoot this outfit wearing some of my favorites, like this gorgeous and simple biker jacket and the fake leather skirt you already saw many times on my blog. Full leather outfits can be a little tricky 'cause they easily look "too much" but I think mine is quite basic but cool at the same time, I tried to wear only simple accessories and only silver details to mantain a soft look. I'm feeling like my life is changing and so my looks, I want to try so many new things and styles and go out of my comfort zone again and again, maybe it's hard to explain this feeling but I hope you'll like my works even if I'm constantly changing. 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.