Sick











Headband Spinns - Tee Black Sanctuary - Choker Romwe - Jacket SheIn - Skirt h&m - Tights Japan - Shoes Yru

Autumn for me means jackets in every shape and material, dressing up in so many different ways it's one of the coolest parts of the season :D so for today's post I show you a casual but yet cool outfit wearing a denim jacket! The details are so cute and the color is not the basic denim one, it looks washed out especially in real life and the black ribbons are a lovely addiction, the best thing is you can wear them in many different ways too! Under the jacket I'm wearing another gorgeous tee by Black Sanctuary, the print is funny and well done as always :D I always loved looking at graves, I found them really beautiful, but maybe it's just me ahah!


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.