Review: Sweety Milky Blue Uniqso

Hi guys! Time for a new circle lens review for Uniqso :D I hope I won't annoy you 'cause I'm preparing two more reviews! This time is about the Sweety Milky Blue, I already reviewed this model in different colors (green pair and grey pair) so I was pretty sure I would like them :D

As always I got them without problems with Fedex shipping :D my favorite courier so far! The lenses come in these cute packges really easy to open!

Base Curve
8.6mm
Color Tones
3 Tones
Diameter
14.5mm
Water Content
40%
Center Thickness
0.03 - 0.13mm
Processing Time
2-3 working days
Replacement Period
12 months













These lenses are incredible bright even without a strong artificial light as you can see, the color is a light blue a tiny orange tint inside that blends really well with my natural brown eyes, the pigment is strong so it covers perfectly! I think this pair is really good both for daily use and cosplay 'cause they're incredible comfy to wear but still super visibile! The design is really cute too, I love the lenses with two or three tones inside. They come with prescription as well and some different colors! Now they're SUPER CHEAP and you can buy them here for only 9.90$ :D don't miss this great sale!



As you can see the color is really vivid :D I really love this model!

Color ★★★★ gorgeous blue color that covers really well dark eyes
Design ★★★★ great and simple design
Enlargement ★★★ great enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- blue color that covers really well brown eyes
-  great and simple design 
- perfect for daily use and cosplay
- great diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.