Tassels









Wig Uniwigs - Hat Flea market - Sweater SheIn - Choker SheIn - Shoes Quanticlo

Hello to another beret from my collection ahahah this one is perfect for winter! I don't remeber exactly where I got it, but I think it was a local flea market, there was a time this kind of beret was really popular and I found them almost everywhere ahahah! I think it's great paired with this new comfy sweater I recently received, the tassels details are incredible cute and make the sweater different from the usual casual plain ones!This kind of sweater is everywhere in local stores in Italy, I don't joke when I say I saw it almost in every shop for young girls ahah, for the first time in my entire life there are cool thing in my country too and I still can't believe it.

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.