Daughter of Satan

04:00




























Headband Lockshop - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Dress Disturbia - Cardigan Sammydress - Boots Quanticlo - Wig Uniqso

After many weeks I finally got my only Black Friday purchase, this gorgoeus Daugther of Satan dress from Disturbia which is my favorite piece of their last collection, I noticed it become really difficult for me to find items I really want, maybe because my closet is nearlye exploding or maybe beucase all my favorite brands made every year the same models/prints, let me know if I'm not the only one with this problem ahah! Christmas is here again, I'll spend mine like every year with my family eating a lot of delicious food eheh I wish you all a Merry Christmas guys, I'm always very thankful for your lovely support!

7 commenti:

  1. Waiting for Santa Clause...wearing Satan clothes. AHAH. Merry Christmas Pretty!

    RispondiElimina
  2. That dress! Oh my gosh I NEED it (although not too sure if my neighborhood would like it as they're quite religious...) You look so perfect!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much beautiful ♥♥♥ I hope to see you wearing rock style one day *u*

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.