Late summer





















































Hat h&m - Bra SheIn - Skirt NewDress - Sunglasses NewDress - Sandals Quanticlo - Necklace, black rings Rogue + Wolf

Hi dears! I'm finally back from my tiny holiday in Bruxelles with tons of new outfit posts to share with you! Recently I got so many nice things and inspiration I couldn't wait any longer to shoot some new coords, I also thought about a new youtube video (finally) and I hope to have the time to film it soon. This outfit is one of my favorites of the ones I made this summer, I'm totally in love with the combination of this long and pleated skirt and this lace bralette with my usual big witchy hat and heavy makeup, it's easy, comfy and amazing to look! How did you spend your summer holidays? I hope you all had a great summer! Now it's time to go back to work or study and I know how depressing it feels T_T.

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.