Chain Boquet

05:44










































































Jsk Aatp - Cardigan Jsk London - Tights Calzedonia - Shoes Vivienne Westwood

In Tokyo I got some new gorgeous lolita dresses and I was so happy to finally have the occasion to wear one of them! I took these pics in a local sanctuary wich I totally love, I think it's the perfect location for lolita coords, especially classic and gothic ones. I love the strange shape of this dress, it's the Chain Boquet from Aatp and it has a lovely asymmetric form, it's really hard to see lolita clothes like this so I was really surprised and happy to get it! The print is full of gold details so I decided to pair it with my favorite gold shoes from Vivienne Westwood and a simple ivory cardigan, I wish I had more hair accessories, I really need to find some new and big ones! I really hope you like it 'cause I missed a lot wearing lolita clothes, even if I don't consider myself a lolita anymore but the princess-feeling is something I'll always love!

16 commenti:

  1. Im spazzing because this outfit is perfectly put together!! OMG I love it so much!! The church also perfectly fit~ Kudos as well to your photographer!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awww thank you so much dear ♡♡♡ you're always too sweet! Can you believe me if I say that my photographer is my bf and he totally doesn't like to take pics? ahahah I think he has great taste for them!

      Elimina
  2. love this <33333

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Love your coord <3 And the whole environment matches so great ~

    RispondiElimina
  4. Lovely photos! The outfit and the background fit perfectly together. ^^

    RispondiElimina
  5. Love your outfit, especially that dress <3

    RispondiElimina
  6. Wow, these photos look really pretty. I love how your outfit somehow totally fits to the colours of your surround. Beautiful!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡ I'm glad you like the photos!

      Elimina
  7. The haircolour (wig) looks amazing on you! I love how you combined the gold vw x melissa shoes to this dress. Looks very elegant!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.