Dead letters

After some weeks I decided to dress up! The weather is TOO DAMN HOT, I really want to die ._. fucky you damn Italy, every year you become more and more hot! I would like to live in northern Europe in this period, I really hate summer 'cause I feel bad all the time and it's difficult for me to dress up as I want...I'm waiting for you dear autumn!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Skirt, socks: MmM - Cutsaw: BPN - Bag: Bodyline - Accessories: Fox cherry, Graveyard rose, Btssb



Holy Queen is maybe my favorite print from MmM, I love the medieval theme and that blue color is really special! I would like to coordinate it in white in the future ^^ but I need to buy everything ahah!

It was also the first time I tried to make galaxy nails, I really love them! The colors were a bit too dark then what I expected but the final result is a really dark galaxy like the one I imagine. Next time I will try it with different colors, maybe I'll post more pictures about my nail art 'cause I really love them!

Photobucket

Next week there will be another university exam, sorry if I didn't post as usual but I have got so few free time T_T but I hope to update every week!

( ps= I'm very excited 'cause today Katatonia, one of my favorite bands, released a song from the new album! I leave you the video so if you want you can listen it ^^)


22 commenti:

  1. You look amazing *_*
    Here in Germany it's not hot but raining all the time xDDD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥

      I'm so envious, I want to live in Germany in this moment ahah XD

      Elimina
  2. Oh, a cosplayer from Italy! I used to be a cosplayer as well. I'm from the Philippines. :D

    Nice dress btw. Looking so awesome! :)

    I don't think your place is the only place that's been scorching hot. Ours as well. -_-

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much :) my outfit is not a cosplay but I'm glad you like it!

      Elimina
  3. Non posso che quotare ogni parola: c'è davvero troooooppoooo caldo O_o io e l'estate non andiamo per niente d'accordo.. detesto questo caldo: sabato scorso mi sono detta che finalmente potevo vestirmi loli.. poi ho messo il nasi fuori di casa e ci ho ripensato =_=" che tristezza...
    adoro quella nail-art!! ** sembra davvero di guardare il cielo stellato la notte!! quindi in totale hai usato 4 smalti, giusto? nero, blu, trasparente con glitter e il top coat.. che meraviglia..
    IN BOCCA AL LUPO PER L'ESAMEEEE~^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ps: bellissimo coord XD mi sono dimenticata di scriverlo sopra.. lol

      Elimina
    2. Crepiii ♥! Grazie mille come sempre per tutti i complimenti, sei troppo troppo gentile çOç! Questo caldo ci ucciderà D: spero vivamente che arrivi nei prossimi giorni un bel diluvio e che duri almeno 3 giorni! Gli smalti sono 6 nero per base, blu, rosa (anche se purtroppo non si vede molto bene nella foto ;_;), grigio, top coat con i brillantini piccoli e top coat con i brillantini grandi!

      Elimina
  4. bellissimo outfit, bellissime unghie, bellissima te <3

    RispondiElimina
  5. You look very elegant and pretty :)
    I'd rather have a hot June than this rainy June I have here in Poland >.<

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥♥♥ I'm so envious, I really love the rain çoç

      Elimina
  6. Love your outfit! Blue suits you so good <3
    I'm from Vienna and sometimes I'm in poland too (my family lives there) and I can tell you it's reaaalllyyy hot here too. Yesterday we had 35°C in vienna x.x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥♥♥ you're too kind!

      Damn I didn't know that Vienna was so damn hot D:

      Elimina
  7. stupenda come sempre ♥ davvero che caldo, qui si muore e io sono stata costretta invece a vestirmi in modo da soffocare... tremendo... >_< questo weekend solo roba fresca per riprendermi eheheh!!! ♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara ♥! povera, ho anche letto del periodaccio allo stage ç_ç dai che andrà tutto bene ♥♥♥

      Elimina
  8. Gorgeous ^^~
    I hate summer too D: I wish I could afford a house outside here and travel while is summer! huahaha

    good luck with the exams! GO GO!!!!

    And the nailpolish is cool!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.